Cruise

Teenager caused 2 families homeless and 50,000 euros in damage

A teenager who was smoking on the balcony of a house in Schwerin, Germany, caused a lot of inconvenience. The 14-year-old carelessly threw away his butt and caused a fire that made two families homeless.

The boy’s cigarette landed on a couch according to a police spokesman. This created a fire on balcony that spilled over to two homes. The police estimate that the damage amounts to about 50,000 euros.

No one was injured, but the duped residents are forced to move in with acquaintances or in replacement living space. According to the police it is, among other things, the family of the young smoker.

Source
AD
Tags

Ngonah Yaya

My name is Ngonah Yaya from Kenya, I'm a content writer and Author on Afinik.com. I like football, wrestling, and reading. I'm a graduate with a Bachelor of Education Arts in English and Literature, University of Nairobi, Kenya Check my article here on Afrinik. Email: Ngonah@afrinik.com

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button