The 2018 Russia FIFA World cup is over. Certainly, fans of football no longer vibrate to the rhythm of the goals on the stages of Russia, but the planet continues to tremble to the sounds of transfers.
It does not take long to see the first big transfer movements marked by the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus of Turin.
We look back on the 10 biggest transfers in football history.
The transfer of Chistiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid to Juventus a few days ago will certainly be the major event of this summer transfer window 2018. With a value of 112 million Euros to join the Old Lady, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr are the only players to appear twice in this ranking.
10) Neymar Jr, from Santos to FC Barcelona for €86.2 million (2013)
9) Gonzalo Higuain, from Naples to Juventus Turin for €90million (2016)
8) Cristiano Ronaldo, from Manchester United to Real Madrid for €94 million (2009)
7) Gareth Bale, from Tottenham to Real Madrid for €101 million (2013)
6) Paul Pogba, from Juventus to Manchester United for €105 million (2016)
5) Cristiano Ronaldo, from Real Madrid to Juventus Turin for €112 million (2018)
4) Ousmane Dembele, from Borussia Dortmund to FC Barcelona for €145 million (2017)
3) Philippe Coutinho, from Liverpool to FC Barcelona for €160 million (2018)
2) Kylian Mbappe, from AS Monaco to Paris Saint-Germain for €180 million (2017)
1) Neymar Jr, from FC Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain for €222 million (2017)