Tips

Woman (45) electrocuted after dropping cell phone into bathtub

In France, a 45-year-old woman who was in the bath was killed by electrocution. Everything indicates that she dropped her cell phone in the bathtub while it was charging. There have been several similar fatal accidents in recent months.

The drama happened on Friday in Dole, in the French region of Jura. Nathalie Pszola (45) was a teacher and also active with the trade union. During the day, she was still protesting against the French government’s retirement plans.

When she got home, she took a bath. Her husband and son found her lifeless and informed the emergency services. They could only ascertain that the woman had died.

Read  Couple wants to name their baby Griezmann Mbappe, Judge says no!

In all likelihood, she dropped her cell phone, which was charging, in the tub. Using a mobile phone that is connected to the electricity grid is very dangerous when you are in it or when there is water nearby. It looks like Nathalie was electrocuted when she dropped her cell phone into the bathtub.

Not first accident

Mid-December, a 13-year-old girl died in the same way in the Marseille area.

In November, it turned out that a girl (13) from the Netherlands suffered severe burns after she dropped her cell phone in the bathtub.

Read  From Simon to iPhone: how smartphone evolved for the past 25 years

A month ago, a mother of four children died in Dinant.

Source
Le Progrès
Tags

Oziga

Hi! My name is Zeal Oz "De Lady at Scene". I'm a freelance, content writer and former editor at chenkeleb and co. I love music, traveling, group discussion and making friends. Email: Oziga@afrinik.com
Back to top button
>
Close