Foreign News

Banana that had nails inside: One-year-old toddler becomes victim

A one-year-old girl ended up in hospital in Sweden after she had taken a bite of a banana that had nails in it. The toddler ultimately remained unharmed.

The child was in the car with her father. He had bought the banana at a supermarket in Eskilstuna in one hour from Stockholm before he picked up his daughter at the childcare centre. When she took a bite in the car on the way home, the child suddenly began to cry. Nails stuck out of the banana.

Because the child had already taken a bite, he drove with her to the hospital. She turned out not to have swallowed a nail.

The supermarket pulled the bananas from the racks.



Hi! My name is Zeal Oz "De Lady at Scene". I'm a freelance, content writer and former editor at chenkeleb and co. I love music, traveling, group discussion and making friends. Email:

Leave a Reply

Back to top button