Global

Weird: USB cable found in Man’s bladder after masturbating

Another week is over, and 2020 still feels like the most extended year in the history of humankind. Anyway, life goes on, and fortunately, so does the news, which is not all bad.

People still do stupid things all the time, and every now and then, a weird trending story comes out that is entirely ridiculous.

The below bizarre stories happened last week, and with any luck, you will wonder how such an incident occurred.

USB Cable removed from man’s urinary bladder

A 30-year-old man from Guwahati, India, gave his doctors something to talk about when he went to the hospital for abdominal pain.

Inside, they found a USB cable, but it didn’t come in as the patient said. He claimed that he “accidentally” ate it, but after performing surgery to remove the cable, it was clear that it could not have gotten into his bladder by going traditionally.

Read 👉  Woman stuck with her head after she wants to peek at the neighbors
USB Cable removed from man’s urinary bladder
©FaceBook/Wallie_Islam – USB Cable removed from man’s urinary bladder

He didn’t eat it… he didn’t push it in the sun either, he pushed it slowly and methodically into his urethra for sexual satisfaction.

Eventually, his doctors performed surgery to remove it, but if he had first told them the truth, the surgical operation would have been unnecessary.

Young boy inserted 70 magnetic balls

A few years ago, a lovely new desktop toy called Buckyballs came on the market. They were magnetic chrome balls with a diameter of about 3 to 5 mm and were marketed as a nice new binder. You could make shapes with them, as they would together in chains, and otherwise entertain yourself, but they turned out to be incredibly dangerous for children.

Read 👉  Historian tasted ancient urine instead of 150-year-old ‘port’

Unfortunately, for an 11-year-old child from Dongguan in southern China, there was another way to hurt himself with the toys.

Magnets found in man’s private organ, USB cord remove from bladder

Curious about the balls, he chose to put 70 of them in his organs, and he didn’t tell his parents. He suffered severe pain and blood in his urine for a week before he finally went to a hospital, where they discovered the magnetic spheres in his bladder.

Fortunately, a minimally invasive surgical procedure recovered the spheres from his bladder, and he shouldn’t suffer any permanent damage from the ordeal.

Apparently, penile insertion is relatively common in children “five to six years old, and ten to thirteen years old,” so keep that in mind when your child starts complaining of lower abdominal pain.

Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close